Saturday 18 February 2012

Recorded diary entry 1.


Saturday 18th February 2012 / Time (?): My mirror, which was on my windowsill that hasn’t moved for weeks, suddenly fell this morning that woke me up. (after 7am but before  9am)

Saturday 18th February 2012 / Time (10:49AM-10:51AM): Repeated banging downstairs. First it sounded like it was from the kitchen, then by the back door. Could be the neighbours, coming from next door?

 Saturday 18th February 2012 / Time (10:56am): 2 bangs, which sounded like it was from the hallway outside my room but always on the stairs somewhere? I’m not too sure but could be next door still. Won’t rule that out as the houses are all attached.

Saturday 18th February 2012 / Time (11:05 onwards): Left the video camera in the kitchen facing the back door as that’s where I thought I heard the banging. Left it for 4 minutes 52 seconds in all. At 4 minutes 15 seconds there’s a loud bang from the top of the cooker. At first I thought it was my cat because she jumped on the counter when it was first filming but when I ran down after the bang she wasn’t even in the kitchen. Made a rookie mistake by not filming my surroundings to prove this. Still quite weird but perhaps a logical explanation? Biggest thing to happen today so far.

Saturday 18th February 2012 / Time (13:52pm): Weird bang from the back door again, then a weird laugh. Still could be next door.

Saturday 18th February 2012 / Time (4:10pm): I heard someone scratch / knock at the door but no one was there when I opened it. This happened twice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've decided to post this now because I'm at my grandparents (who live less than 30 seconds away) and will be here for a while. I will make more notes when I go home tonight and post them later. 
I would also like to point out that usually, not this much stuff happens on a daily basis. Maybe it's because I now have a camera and this ''energy'' or whatever is out to make a show :) 
I will try and upload the footage I mentioned in my diary up there as soon as I can. I just need to figure out how to get it onto my mac and I haven't got a lead right now to connect to my camera, so bare with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment